Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Reading Review


Book Club

This month wasn’t a normal meeting.  We did a book browsing and chocolate tasting in order to get more B&N costumers interested in the Romance Book Club.  We’re hoping more people join so we can do more author events.  We’re keeping our fingers crossed.



2011 Support your Local Library Challenge

I checked out five books this month (as well as a bunch of DVDs and CDs). I finished reading two of the books rather quickly, A Shore Thing and Marrying Daisy Bellamy.  I’m still working on Claude and Camille from last month and really couldn’t focus more attention on Fannies Last Supper and Decision Points.  I returned Fannies Last Supper with Plans to check it out again and I checked Decision Points out as an ebook and couldn’t get very far in it during my 2 week check out period.  Assholes Finish First was just checked out so I’m reading that, Tucker Max can only be taken in small doses.

1.     Fannie's last supper : re-creating one amazing meal from Fannie Farmer's 1896 cookbook by Christopher Kimball
2.     A Shore Thing by Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
3.     Marrying Daisy Bellamy by Susan Wiggs
4.     Decision Points by Geroge W. Bush
5.     Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max


I finished five more books during this month.  I found a new series about Navy Seals by Mary Margret Daughtride and I’m waiting for the fourth book to come out soon.  I also finished two more books in the Suzanne Brockmann series.  I’m finding I have quite an addiction right now to stories about Seals. 
  • SEALed with a Kiss by Mary Margret Daughtridge
  • SEALed with a Promise by Mary Margret Daughtridge
  • SEALed with a Ring by Mary Margret Daughtridge
  • Frisco's Kid by Suzanne Brockmann
  • Everyday Average Jones by Suzanne Brockmann


I got back to reading Nora Roberts books this month.  I read Risky Business and Indulgence in Death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment