Friday, July 1, 2011

June Month in Review



For June we read Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh.  I loved it and quickly read through the rest of the series finishing Kiss of Snow while on vacation this month. 

I checked out three books this month (as well as a few DVDs).  I’m still working my way through The Help and I love the three voice actresses they have for the audio book.  
  1. Three in Death by J. D. Robb
  2. The Help by Katheryn Stockett [audio book]
  3. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares


I didn’t read any books about men in uniform this month L.
Nora Roberts Reading Challenge
While I didn’t read any Men in Uniform books, I was able to knock some books off this reading challenge.  I read all the novellas in the In Death series and Carnal Innocence before I watched the Lifetime Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment