Thursday, March 6, 2014

February Summary of Reading Challenges

Here's Where I Stand on the I Love the Library Challenge

Books Checked Out and Read:
  • Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
  • The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
  • Boy21 by Matthew Quick
  • Cordina's Royal Family: Gabriella & Alexander by Nora Roberts
  • Cane by Jean Toomer
  • Cordina's Royal Family: Bennett & Camilla by Nora Roberts
  • My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor (BCD)
Books Checked Out and Currently Reading
  • Wild by Cheryl Strayed (BCD)
Books Checked Out and Not Read - Yet
  • Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton
  • The "I Hate to Exercise" Book for People with Diabetes by Charlotte HAyes, MMSC, MS, RD, CDE
Books Checked Out but Didn't Read
  • Sorta Like a Rockstar by Matthew Quick
  • Yoga XXL by Ingrid Kollak
  • I Love Coffee! by Susan Zimmer
Books Checked Out for School Assignments
  • Once Upon a Time by John Barth
  • House Calls with William Carlos Williams by Robert Coles
  • Made in America by Lisa Malin Steinman
  • Something Urgent I Have to Say to You by Herbert A. Leibowitz
  • The Poetry of William Carlos Williams of Rutherford by Wendell Berry
  • William Carlos Williams, Poet from Jersey by Reed Whittemore
  • William Carlos Williams' Paterson by Joel Conarroe
  • The End of the Road by John Barth
  • Three on the Tower by Louis Simpson

Here's Where I Stand on the TBR Pile Challenge

I've had to edit the original list, I found that there were some books on there that I had read and just forgot about. I think only 2 or 3 books came off the list.

In my book basket:
  • I haven't read anything from my basket, new books keep finding their way to the top of basket. 
Book from my Kindle App
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • More Than One Night by Marie Tuhart
Books from my Nook:
  • Never a Bride by Amelia Grey
  • Married by Mistake by Abby Gains

No comments:

Post a Comment