Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Reading Challenge Update

Here's Where I Stand on the I Love the Library Challenge

Books Checked Out and Read:
  • The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne (BCD)
  • Super Graphic by Tim Leong
  • Finding the Dream by Nora Roberts
  • Holding the Dream by Nora Robers
  • Little Humans by Brandon Stanton
  • The Guernsy Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
  • Stars by Nora Roberts
  • Treasures by Nora Roberts
Books Checked Out and Currently Reading
  • The Gospel According to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo
  • Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
Books Checked Out and Not Read - Yet
  • Think, Eat, Move, Thrive by James Rouse
  • The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
  • The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore
  • A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev
  • Lizzy & Jane by Katherine Reay

Here's Where I Stand on the TBR Pile Challenge


In my book basket:
  • Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
Book from my Kindle App
  • Elanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Sleeves by Chanse Lowell
Books from my Nook:
  • The Vigilante's Bride by Yvonne Harris
  • Highland Bride's Choice by Amanda Forester
Nora Roberts Reading Challenge

I finished (minus Promise Me Tomorrow)! Still on the hunt for Promise Me Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment