Thursday, April 23, 2015

Read Harder Challenge - A collection of short stories

Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and DisturbancesTrigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances by Neil Gaiman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Neil Gaiman. I didn't love this book. There were only a handful of stories I really liked and a few of them I had read/heard before picking up this book.  A few I had heard Neil read during a speaking engagement. A few I had listened to in audiobook format.

I enjoyed:

  • The Thing About Cassandra
  • Down to a Sunless Sea
  • The Truth is a Cave in the Dark Mountain
  • My Last Landlady
  • Orange
  • The Case of Death and Honey (a Sherlock Holmes story)
  • Click-Clack the Rattlebag
  • Nothing O'clock (Doctor Who story)


A number of the stories just weren't holding my attention and I ended up just skipping over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment