Broken Resolutions by Olivia Dade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I'm a sucker for any romance novel starring a librarian.
Things I liked:
1. That the hero, Jack, was a famous author.
2. The idea of a singles night at the library and the librarian, Penny, didn't understand why they were hosting such an event.
3. That is wasn't a story where Penny had to change to win Jack.
Things I didn't like:
1. That Jack brought up the stereotypical "library of the past" with the old lady librarian with a bun who shushes people.
2. The rushed feeling of the book, I would have liked a longer novel instead of a novella.
3. The location of their of nightly activities while in the library. That just didn't sit well with me.
I've already got book 2 waiting for me to read and review!
I received this ebook from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.