Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another addition...

...to my signed book collection.
I love Chopped which in turn means (at least for me) that I love Ted Allen.  When I heard he was going to be at my local B&N for a book signing, I was super excited and all ready to rush over straight from work.  Then I remembered that my cousin's high school graduation was the same night.  


Book Club to the Rescue! My book club meets at B&N and one of the women works there.  She was working the book signing and offered to have a copy signed for me.  YEA!  


I really thought that it would just be a randomly signed copy, but nope, it was personalized!



I loved the way he signed this!  I can't wait to try some of the recipes in this cookbook.  Jojo and I are always on the hunt for a good Mac & Cheese recipe and he's got one with Gouda and Cheddar I really want to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment