Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Summary of Reading Challenges

Here's Where I Stand on the I Love the Library Challenge

Books Checked Out and Read:
  • Wild by Cheryl Strayed (BCD)
  • The "I Hate to Exercise" Book for People with Diabetes by Charlotte Hayes, MMSC, MS, RD, CDE
  • I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (BCD)
  • My Brief History by Stephen Hawking (BCD)
  • Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton
  • The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie H. Anderson
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Books Checked Out and Currently Reading
  • Paris in Love by Eloisa James (BCD)
Books Checked Out and Not Read - Yet
  • The History of diners in New Jersey by Michael C. Gabriele
  • The Returned by Jason Mott
Books Checked Out but Didn't Read
  • Sorta Like a Rockstar by Matthew Quick
  • Yoga XXL by Ingrid Kollak
  • I Love Coffee! by Susan Zimmer
  • Once Upon a Time by John Barth
  • House Calls with William Carlos Williams by Robert Coles
  • Made in America by Lisa Malin Steinman
  • Something Urgent I Have to Say to You by Herbert A. Leibowitz
  • The Poetry of William Carlos Williams of Rutherford by Wendell Berry
  • William Carlos Williams, Poet from Jersey by Reed Whittemore
  • William Carlos Williams' Paterson by Joel Conarroe
  • The End of the Road by John Barth
  • Three on the Tower by Louis Simpson

Here's Where I Stand on the TBR Pile Challenge

Added more books to my pile but didn't read any already on my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment