Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Wrap Up: Mount TBR Reading Challenge

This challenge is being hosted at My Reader's Block.  

I have a slight problem with books (as my following list shows). I can't help it when I see a free book, or a deal to get a book at a really low price.  Being a librarian I also can't help grabbing books from the book donation piles. 

My goal was for Mt. Vancouver which was to read 36 books from my TBR Piles

I managed to read 26 books from my pile.  Four books are also off my pile but those I started and didn't like. 16 books were taken out of my pile because they were parts of series, and after a few book on the lists I realized I really don't have time to start a new series.

So I'm calling this challenge "met" in that I cleared 46 books out of my basket/off my reading devices. 

Here is my pile of books and here's my Goodreads Shelf for the challenge. 

In my book basket:
  • People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
  • The Dead Beat by Mailyn Johnson
  • American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
  • Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay
  • Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer
  • The Wizard, the Witch & Two Girls From Jersey by Lisa Papademetriou
  • Knit One Pearl One by Gil McNeil
  • Casting About by Terri Dulong
  • Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange
  • Cassandra & Jane by Jill Pitkeathley
  • Home by Julie Andrews
  • My Name is Will by Jess Winfield
  • The Accidental Bride by Denise  Hunter
  • Midnight's Lover by Donna Grant
  • Matchless by Gregory Maguire
  • The List Lover's Guide to Jane Austen by Joan Strasbaugh
  • I Am Not Esther by Fleur Beale
  • Samurai Game by Christine Feenhan
  • Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • The Seductive Imposter by Janet Chapman
  • The Dangerous Protector by Janet Chapman
  • Hummingbird Lake by Emily March
  • Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
  • A Hunger so Wild by Sylvia Day
  • Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Book from my Kindle App
  • Truth about Mr. Darcy by Susan Adriani
  • No Place for a Lady by Jade Lee
  • The Physician's Irish Lady by Susan Macatee
  • To Tuscany with Love by Gail Mencini
  • Uptight & Off Center by Sharon Heller
  • Elanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Knowing the Score by Kat Latham
  • Sleeves by Chanse Lowell
  • Shadows by Jennifer L Armentrout
  • Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
  • More Than One Night by Marie Tuhart
  • Winning a Bride by Jade Lee
  • Maximilian Standforth and the Case of the Dangerous Dare by Scott Southard
Books from my Nook:
  • Never a Bride by Amelia Grey
  • Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
  • Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
  • The Vigilante's Bride by Yvonne Harris
  • Texas Hold Him by Lisa Cooke
  • Liberation of Alice by Abby McDonald
  • Beauty and the Blacksmith by Tessa Dare
  • Pillow Talk by Freya North
  • Cowboy Dad by Cathy McDavid
  • Married by Mistake by Abby Gains
  • Just one of the Guys by Kristan Higgins
  • The Clayborne Brides by Julie Garwood
  • Boomerang Bride by Fiona Lowe
  • Blessed Isle by Alex Beecroft
  • By Honor Betrayed by Alex Beecroft
  • Captain's Surender by Alex Beecroft
  • Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake
  • Courted by a Cowboy by Lacy Williams
  • Fire at Midnight by Lisa Marie Wilkinson
  • Nine Rules to Break When Romancing A Rake by Sarah MacLean
  • Lady Jenny's Christmas Portrait by Grace Burrowes
  • A Certain Want of Reason by Kate Dolan
  • Say You Love Me by Patricia Hagan
  • Lovers Never Lie by Gael Morrison
  • Beauty and the Wolf by Marina Myles
  • A Darcy Christmas by Various
  • Highland Bride's Choice by Amanda Forester
  • Her Favorite Temptation by Sarah Mayberry
  • Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story by Shannon Hale
  • Ever After High: Apple White's Story by Shannon Hale
Books crossed out I tried to read but didn't finish.
Black - Books in series I haven't started and don't have time to start (except Wolf Hall because I'm determined to read that book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment