Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge Wrap-up!


Wrap-up!  The first day of Fall was 9/22 and I fell four book short of my challenge goal.  I'm happy I said I'd only read the books listed on FictFact because there are more book associated with the Long Tall Texans series than listed here.  I'm going to keep reading now, I need to finish these four books!

Series list from Fictfact.com Titles highlighted yellow have been read before this challenge.  Titles highlighted in purple have been read for this challenge. 
  • Clahoun
  • Justin
  • Tyler
  • Sutton's Way
  • Ethan
  • Connal
  • Harden
  • Evan
  • Donavan
  • Emmet
  • Regan's Pride
  • That Burke Man
  • Redbird
  • Coltrain's Proposal
  • Paper Husband
  • A Long Tall Texan Summer
  • Christmas Cowboy
  • Beloved
  • Callaghan's Bride
  • Love with a Long, Tall Texan
  • Matt Caldwell: Texas Tycoon
  • A Man of Means
  • Lionhearted
  • Man in Control
  • The Founding Father
  • Cattleman's Pride
  • Carrera's Bride
  • Boss Man
  • Winter Rose
  • Iron Cowboy
  • Heart of Stone
  • Heartless
  • The Maverick
  • Tough to Tame
  • Dangerous
  • True Blue
  • Merciless

No comments:

Post a Comment