Books Checked Out and Read:
- Caffeinated: how our daily habit helps, hurts and hooks us by Murray Carpenter (BCD)
- Immortal by J.R. Ward
- Hansel and Gretel by Neil Gaiman
- The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne (BCD)
- The Guernsy Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Books Checked Out and Not Read - Yet
- Super Graphic by Tim Leong
- Think, Eat, Move, Thrive by James Rouse
Here's Where I Stand on the TBR Pile Challenge
I didn't get anything read, but I did cross off my list any book that wasn't book 1 in a series I haven't read. I've got too many books on my list to mess around with trying to locate previous books since I try really hard not to read books out of order.
Nora Roberts Reading Challenge
- Suzanna's Surrender
- Daring to Dream
With any luck I'll be done with the backlist (minus Promise Me Tomorrow) by the end of November. I just have to finish the Dream Trilogy and then read the Stars of Mithra series.