|Hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews|
Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
6) Any format of book counts - print, audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 (Novice series reader) - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 (Testing the waters) - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 (Experienced) - Complete 3 series.
Level 4 (Expert series reader) - Complete 4 or more series.
I looked at my FictFact page and noticed that there were a few series with 1 book left and some with a lot more. I'm aiming for Level 4 (Expert series reader) and completing more than 4 series.
Full book list and progress through 2015 can be found here - 2015 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge